- [S2309] Viola Drake Bisbee, compiler, Geneology of The Bisbee Family (I) - Viola Drake Bisbee, (June 2000, Bisbee Family Connection, Decatur, MI), p. 129.
- [S1225] Margaret Jane Dunnihoo, Two Brothers in the Pennsylvania Triangle, (Erie, Pennsylvania: self published, 1974.), p. 22.
- [S1205] Pennsylvania Department of Health, Birth Certificate, Pennsylvania, birth certificate 2131090 (1919), Lynn Melvin Bisbee.
Lynn Melvin Bisbee, born 12-06-1919 in Erie County, Pennsylvania.
Father: Delbert M. Bisbee, age 50, born Wattsburg, Pennsylvania
Mother: Ethel M. Hatch, age 37, born Erie, Pennsylvania
- [S1209] Pennsylvania State Department of Health, Division of Vital Records, Death Certificate, Pennsylvania, death certificate 045770 (1978), Lynn Melvin Bisbee.
Informant: Jeanette Bisbee (wife), 2517 E. 40th Street, Erie, Pennsylvania. Lynn Melvin Bisbee, SSN 163-16-1977, 2517 E. 40th Street, age 58, sheet metal worker at General Electric Company, husband of Jeaneatte Kwiatkowski, died 27 May 1978 at Hamot Medical Center in Erie, Pennsylvania, of generalized carcinomatosis due to adenocardinoma of the stomach. His father was Dell Bisbee, mother's maiden name not ascertainable. He was buried 31 May 1979 at Wattsburg Cemetery, Wattsburg, Erie, Pennsylvania, by Edward J. Garr Funeral Home, 459 East 12 St, Erie, Pa. 16503.
- [S1534] Social Security Death Index - Ancestry, (www.ancestry.com, 2007: Social Security Administration, Social Security Death Index, Master File), entry for Lynn Bisbee, 1978, SS no. 163-16-1977.
Name: Lynn Bisbee
Last Residence: 16510 Erie, Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Born: 6 Dec 1919
Last Benefit: 16510 Erie, Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Died: May 1978
State (Year) SSN issued: Pennsylvania (Before 1951)
- [S1206] New York State. Chautauqua., Marriage Registration, Chautauqua, New York, Local Register No. 10, Bisbee-Dunnihoo, 1949.
Lynn Melvin Bisbee of Union City, Pennsylvania, age 21, born Union City, and Margaret Jane Dunnihoo of Union City, Pennsylvania, age 19, born Dayton, Ohio, married 11-19-1949 in the Town of Panama, New York.
- [S2309] Viola Drake Bisbee, compiler, Geneology of The Bisbee Family (I) - Viola Drake Bisbee, (June 2000, Bisbee Family Connection, Decatur, MI), p. 260.
- [S1307] Bisbee, Adelbert M. (I18229): 1920 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2005): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T625, roll 1567; enumeration district (ED) 140, sheet 9A, page 180A, line 45, dwelling 217, family 237; image accessed 12/21/208.), 1920.PA.Erie.Union City Ward 1.140.17.
- [S1313] Bisbee, Adelbert M. (I18229): 1930 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2002): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T626, roll 2038; enumeration district (ED) 139, sheet 17B, page 158B, line 81, dwelling 461, family 467; image accessed 12/21/208.), 1930.PA.Erie.Union.139.34.
- [S3242] Bisbee, Adelbert Melvin (I18229): 1940 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2012): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T627, roll 3501, enumeration district (ED) 51, sheet 13A, page 731A, line 12, household 350; image accessed 3 Aug 2012.), 1940.PA.Erie.Union City.51.25.
- [S3524] Bisbee, Lynn Melvin (I7): 1950 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2022): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T628, enumeration district (ED) 25-82, sheet 5, line 7, household 45; Image accessed 10 Jan 2023), US.1950.PA.Erie.Union City.16.6.
- [S1220] Gravestone, Wattsburg Cemetery, Wattsburg, Pa., Lynn M. Bisbee; 1978.
"BISBEE / Lynn M. / Dec 6, 1919 / May 27, 1978" -photographed 2007 by William F. Bisbee. Gravestone contains name of second wife, Jeannette M. Bisbee and date of marriage: Jun 17, 1960.
- [S1213] Bisbee, Adelbert & Ethel: Marriage Record, (City Clerk, Jamestown, New York, 23 Feb 2005).
- [S1273] Bisbee, Adelbert-Ethel Hatch Marriage Certificate, (1906, Jamestown, New York).
Married 4 July 1906 in Jamestown, Chautaqua, New York, by A. A. Horton, Minister of the Gospel.
- [S1207] Pennsylvania. Erie., Divorce Decree, Erie County, Pennsylvania, 232 May 1948, Divorce Decree, July 7, 1948.
- [S1200] Bisbee, William F: Records and Recollections.
Son of subject.