1850 - 1933 (83 years)
||Mary Vandalia Waldron Tiffany [1, 2] |
||31 Mar 1850
||Gibson Township, Susquehanna, Pennsylvania, USA 
||4 Nov 1933 
||15 Sep 2009 |
||Dr. Alonzo M. Tiffany, b. 25 Jun 1821, Harford, Susquehanna, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 6 Jul 1861 (Age 40 years) |
||Betsey Maria Waldron, b. 3 Apr 1826, d. 10 Jan 1911 (Age 84 years) |
||13 Feb 1848 
- This family is found in the US Census:
1850, Gibson township, Susquehanna County, Pa.
1860, Harford, Susquehanna, Pa. 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution: Vol. 99, page 150:
Mrs. Mary Waldron Tiffany Davis.
DAR ID Number: 98475
Born in Susquehanna County, Pa.
Wife of Joseph A. Davis
Descendant of Noah Bisbee as follows:
1. Dr. Alonzo M. Tiffany (1821-66) m. 1848 Betsey Maria Waldron (1826-1911)
2. Nathan Willard Waldron (1798-1860) m. 1818 Sally Bisbee (1790-1864)
3. Noah Bisbee m. 1778 Jane Bradford (1755-1834).
Noah Bisbee (1752-1839) served as private in Captain Churchill's company, Col. Theophilus Cotton's regiment, Massachusetts Line. He received a pension on claim executed 1832. He was born in Plympton, Mass.; died in Richmond, N. H. 
- [S2291] Genealogy of the Bisbee Family, Frank Jones Bisbee, (1956; reprint, Decatur, MI: Johnson Graphics, 1992), p. 164.
- [S2581] Correspondence With Compiler, Sep 2009, email from M. J. Williams of Binghamton, New York, with connections to the Bisbee families of Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania. Cites sources which will be verified and posted when time permits.
This site powered by ©, v. 12.0.1, written by Darrin Lythgoe 2001-2018.
Content copyright © 2005-2018 by William Bisbee.
Maintained by .