- [S2299] The Bisbee Family From Kent, England To Cisco, Texas, Charles L. Bisbee, (unpublished manuscript, Andrews, Texas, 1981
This monograph was written from materials provided by members of the Bisbee family after a trip back East to learn about their heritage. While the author did no original research and some of his information about very early Bisbee settlers in America is in error, the information he provides about his own immediate family appears to be true and accurate. Copy provided to compiler by Mae Williams Bisbee, Cisco, Texas, April 24th, 1998.).
- [S2185] Bisbee, Bobbie Ray: Interviews, (Cisco, Easton, Texas, 1998, 2001-2006).
- [S2309] Geneology of The Bisbee Family (I) - Viola Drake Bisbee, Viola Drake Bisbee, compiler, (June 2000, Bisbee Family Connection, Decatur, MI), p. 133.
- [S1225] Two Brothers in the Pennsylvania Triangle, Margaret Jane Dunnihoo, (Erie, Pennsylvania: self published, 1974.), p. 29.
- [S1534] Social Security Death Index - Ancestry, (www.ancestry.com, 2007: Social Security Administration, Social Security Death Index, Master File), entry for John Bisbee, 1969, SS no. 460-24-9848.
Born: 23 Apr 1925
Died: Dec 1969
State (Year) SSN issued: TX (Before 1951)
- [S61] Bisbee, Sam Charles (I113): 1930 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2002): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T626, roll 2325, enumeration district (ED) 31, sheet 9A, page 167A, line 10, dwelling 168, family 168; image accessed 12/27/2008.), 1930.TX.Eastland.Precinct 6.31.17.
- [S2309] Geneology of The Bisbee Family (I) - Viola Drake Bisbee, Viola Drake Bisbee, compiler, (June 2000, Bisbee Family Connection, Decatur, MI), p. 266.
- [S2464] Eastland County, Texas, Marriage Records, (Eastland County Courthouse, Eastland, Texas), vol 6, p 134.
"Mittie Odessa Nix and S. C. Bisbee 7/28/1911"
- [S1470] Bisbee, Sam Charles: Obit, Charles L. Bisbee, (unpublished manuscript, Andrews, Texas, 1981).