- [S2309] Geneology of The Bisbee Family (I) - Viola Drake Bisbee, Viola Drake Bisbee, compiler, (June 2000, Bisbee Family Connection, Decatur, MI), p. 133.
- [S2299] The Bisbee Family From Kent, England To Cisco, Texas, Charles L. Bisbee, (unpublished manuscript, Andrews, Texas, 1981
This monograph was written from materials provided by members of the Bisbee family after a trip back East to learn about their heritage. While the author did no original research and some of his information about very early Bisbee settlers in America is in error, the information he provides about his own immediate family appears to be true and accurate. Copy provided to compiler by Mae Williams Bisbee, Cisco, Texas, April 24th, 1998.).
- [S38] Rogers, Stephen Louis (I240): 1910 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2006): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T624, roll 1571, enumeration district (ED) 155, sheet 5A, page 92A, line 30, dwelling 61, family 61; image accessed 1/7/2009.), 1910.TX.Knox.P6.155.8.
- [S39] Rogers, Stephen Louis (I240): 1920 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2005): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T625, roll 1797, enumeration district (ED) 117, sheet 2A, page 214A, line 29, dwelling 26, family 28; image accessed 1/7/2009.), 1920.TX.Eastland.JP6.117.3.
- [S52] Rogers, Charlie R. (I2133): 1930 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2002): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T626, roll 2325, enumeration district (ED) 31, sheet 8B, page 166B, line 58, dwelling 155, family 155; image accessed 1/7/2009.), 1930.TX.Eastland.P6.31.16.
- [S2464] Eastland County, Texas, Marriage Records, (Eastland County Courthouse, Eastland, Texas), vol 4, p. 21, Dessie L. Bisbee m. S. L. Rogers, 26 Oct 1902.