Abt 1760 -
||Elisha Bisbee  |
||, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA 
||Y  |
||30 Jul 2009 |
||Samuel Bisbee, b. 9 Jul 1722, Hingham, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA , d. 5 Jul 1802, Stoughton, Norfolk, Massachusetts, USA (Age 79 years) |
||Martha Snell, b. North Bridgewater, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA , d. 4 May 1806, Stoughton, Norfolk, Massachusetts, USA |
||2 May 1751
||East Bridgewater, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA 
- Martha Snell was from Bridgewater, Mass. They were Married at the First Church. 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- From Genealogical Abstracts of Revolutionary War Pension Files, "Elisha, Jemima, W18604, Cont & MA Line, wid appl 4 mar 1840 Delaware Cty NY a res of Meredith NY, sol m Jemima Allen of Plainfield MA 6 Sep 1790, children shown were; Allen b 4 Jul 1791, Patty b 7 Feb 1793, Olive b 22 Oct 1794 & Austin b 23 Jun 1796, other children shown were; Sumner aged 55 in 1854, Bathsheba aged 53 in 1854 & m a man named Crane, Elisha 50 in 1854, Jacob aged 15 in 1825 & William H. or Harrison aged 12 in 1825, in 1807 sol moved from Plainfield MA to Meredith NY where he d in Jan 1825, wid d 16 Mar 1849 or 18 Apr 1849 (both dates are shown) leaving children; Allen of Delhi NY, Sumner of Meredith NY, Bathsheba Crane of Sanford NY, Elisha of Delhi NY, Austin and William H. of Sanford NY"
- [S2291] Genealogy of the Bisbee Family, Frank Jones Bisbee, (1956; reprint, Decatur, MI: Johnson Graphics, 1992), p. 64.
- [S2291] Genealogy of the Bisbee Family, Frank Jones Bisbee, (1956; reprint, Decatur, MI: Johnson Graphics, 1992), p. 129.
- [S1165] Genealogical Abstracts of Revolutionary War Pension Files, Abstracted by Virgil D. White, (The National Historical Publishing Co., Waynesboro, TN, 1990).
This site powered by ©, v. 12.0.3, written by Darrin Lythgoe 2001-2019.
Content copyright © 2005-2019 by William Bisbee.
Maintained by .