- [S2309] Viola Drake Bisbee, compiler, Geneology of The Bisbee Family (I) - Viola Drake Bisbee, (June 2000, Bisbee Family Connection, Decatur, MI), p. 259.
- [S1225] Margaret Jane Dunnihoo, Two Brothers in the Pennsylvania Triangle, (Erie, Pennsylvania: self published, 1974.), 53.
Author cites records submitted by Donna Mae Bisbee.
- [S2309] Viola Drake Bisbee, compiler, Geneology of The Bisbee Family (I) - Viola Drake Bisbee, (June 2000, Bisbee Family Connection, Decatur, MI), p. 406.
- [S3243] Bisbee, Clair Arnold (I30): 1940 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2012): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T627, roll 3501, enumeration district (ED) 25-51, sheet 10A, page 728A, line 39, household 236; image accessed 8 Apr 2012.), 1940.PA.Erie.Union City.25-51.19.
- [S3527] Bisbee, Clair Arnold (I30): 1950 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2022): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T628, enumeration district (ED) 25-81, sheet 111, line 30, household 142; Image accessed 11 Jan 2023), US.1950.PA.Erie.Union City.25/12.
- [S1216] Pennsylvania. Meadville., Marriage, Meadville Tribune Republican, "Bisbee-Rockwell Marriage," Oct. 24, 1929, p. 5, col. 3.
"Marriage- Bisbee, Clare (sic) A. (Union City), married to Florence B. Rockwell (Erie) on Oct 22, 1929 at office of First M. E. Church, Meadville, by Rev. Dr. G. S. Lackland."
- [S1200] Bisbee, William F: Records and Recollections.
Based on information provided verbally by researcher's cousin, Donna Mae Russell, Union City, Pennsylvania, 2002.
- [S1319] Erie Daily Times, Russell, Richard A: Obituary, (Erie, Pennsylvania, Wednesday, May 30, 1990, col 1, page 2B), h37obit.pdf.