- [S2309] Geneology of The Bisbee Family (I) - Viola Drake Bisbee, Viola Drake Bisbee, compiler, (June 2000, Bisbee Family Connection, Decatur, MI), p. 259.
- [S1217] Death, Erie Times-News, Pennsylvania. Erie., "Florence Bisbee (Obituary)," Saturday, May 20, 2006.
"Florence (Rockwell) Bisbee, 92, of E. High St., Union City, Pa., died on Thursday, May 18, 2006, at the Village at Luther's Square, Erie, Pa. She was born February 17, 1914 in Meadville, Pa., the daughter of the late Charles E. and Donna A. (Hecker) Rockwell. She had worked for Grants Grocery and also for the Ben Franklin 5 and 10 cent store in Union City, Pa., as a clerk. She was a member of the First United Methodist Church of Union City, Pa., and was also an active member of the Union City Senior Center, where she player her violin, and also taught Aerobics. She also could play seven different instruments of which she was self taught, loved to bowl, go dancing, and gardening. She was especially fond of spending time with her family and her grandchildren, and enjoyed showering them with lots of love. She was married to Clair Bisbee and he preceded her in death in Sept. of 1969. She was also preceded by a half-sister, Helen Vera Rockwell. Survivors include two daughters, Donna Russell of Union City, Pa., and Linda Woods and her husband, David, of Erie, four grandchildren; ten greatgrandchildren; four great-great grandchildren; a very special niece, Beverly Monroe, and her husband, Donald, of Union City, Pa.; and several other nieces and nephews. Friends are invited to call at the Glenn Funeral Home, 62 S. Main St., Union City, Pa., on Sunday, May 21, 2006 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., and may attend funeral services there on Monday, May 22, 2006 at 10 a.m. Rev. Terry Shaughnessy of the First United Methodist Church, Union City, will officiate, and interment will be in Evergreen Cemetery, Union City, Pa."
- [S1200] Bisbee, William F: Records and Recollections, Nephew of subject.
- [S3243] Bisbee, Clair Arnold (I30): 1940 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2012): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T627, roll 3501, enumeration district (ED) 25-51, sheet 10A, page 728A, line 39, household 236; image accessed 8 Apr 2012.), 1940.PA.Erie.Union City.25-51.19.
- [S1215] Gravestone, Evergreen Cemetery, Union City, PA, Florence Bisbee.
"BISBEE / FLORENCE B. (no dates)" -- photographed 2004 by William F. Bisbee
Series of emails providing some family history.
- [S944] Rockwell, Charles Ernest (I391): 1930 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2002): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T626, roll 2036, enumeration district (ED) 69, sheet 11B, page 11B, line 64, dwelling #, family 257; image accessed 1/7/2009.), 1930.PA.Erie.Erie.69.22.
- [S1225] Two Brothers in the Pennsylvania Triangle, Margaret Jane Dunnihoo, (Erie, Pennsylvania: self published, 1974.), p. 39.
- [S1216] Marriage, Meadville Tribune Republican, Pennsylvania. Meadville., "Bisbee-Rockwell Marriage," Oct. 24, 1929, p. 5, col. 3.
"Marriage- Bisbee, Clare (sic) A. (Union City), married to Florence B. Rockwell (Erie) on Oct 22, 1929 at office of First M. E. Church, Meadville, by Rev. Dr. G. S. Lackland."