- [S2676] 1901 Census Kent Co., Harwich Twp, subdiv6 p9.
- [S2712] Hall, Joseph (i26074): 1850 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2005): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication M432, roll 363; page 16, line 9, dwelling 251, family 151; image accessed 10/11/2009.), 1850.MI.Sanilac.Lexington.23.
- [S2701] Hall, Joseph (i26074): 1860 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2004): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication M653, roll 558; enumerated page 74, master page 909(B), line 32, dwelling 534, family 523; image accessed 10/11/2009.), 1860.MI.Sanilac.Lexington.41.
- [S2677] Craford Cemetery Transcriptions, Kent County Branch, OGS, (1979), stone 21.
(small red flat stone) Eliza M. Burke/1832-1915 widow of Joseph Hall
- [S2677] Craford Cemetery Transcriptions, Kent County Branch, OGS, (1979).
- [S2689] Marriage Records, Sanilac Co, 1849-1887, County Clerk, (LDS IGI).
- [S2690] Marriage Registration for Burk/Hall(Bisbee), p156.
His Name: John M. Burk, Age 32, Residence : Tp of Harwich, Place of Birth:Canada, Widower, Farmer, Names of Parents: Ira and Margaret Burk, Her NAme: Eliza M. Hall, age 36, Residence: Tp Harwich, Plac e of Bith: Canada, Widow, Names of Parents: Elijah & Saria Brisbane, Names and Residences of Witnessess: James Simpson M.D. & Eliza Sulivan, Blenheim Ont, Date and Place 2nd March 1870 Chatham, REli gious Denomination of Bridegroom: Disciple, ..of Bride: Methodist, By Whom Married: Rev Wm Walker, License, Town of Chatham, Kent