- [S2309] Geneology of The Bisbee Family (I) - Viola Drake Bisbee, Viola Drake Bisbee, compiler, (June 2000, Bisbee Family Connection, Decatur, MI), p. 133.
- [S1225] Two Brothers in the Pennsylvania Triangle, Margaret Jane Dunnihoo, (Erie, Pennsylvania: self published, 1974.), p. 29.
- [S2299] The Bisbee Family From Kent, England To Cisco, Texas, Charles L. Bisbee, (unpublished manuscript, Andrews, Texas, 1981
This monograph was written from materials provided by members of the Bisbee family after a trip back East to learn about their heritage. While the author did no original research and some of his information about very early Bisbee settlers in America is in error, the information he provides about his own immediate family appears to be true and accurate. Copy provided to compiler by Mae Williams Bisbee, Cisco, Texas, April 24th, 1998.).
- [S2185] Bisbee, Bobbie Ray: Interviews, (Cisco, Easton, Texas, 1998, 2001-2006).
- [S1684] Bisbee, Samuel Floyd: Grave Marker, (Mitchell Cemetery, Cisco, Texas).
- [S2464] Eastland County, Texas, Marriage Records, (Eastland County Courthouse, Eastland, Texas), vol 6, p 134.
"Mittie Odessa Nix and S. C. Bisbee 7/28/1911"
- [S1470] Bisbee, Sam Charles: Obit, Charles L. Bisbee, (unpublished manuscript, Andrews, Texas, 1981).