- [S382] Woodcock, Ray Frank: WW1 Draft Card, (Washington, D.C: NARA micropublication M1509, 4277 rolls. Online , Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2002. RAY FRANK WOODCOCK, draft board 1, Erie County, Pennsylvania. NARA roll 2022698; Ancestry.com image PA-2022698-0618.).
- [S1579] WW1 Draft Registration Cards, (www.ancestry.com, 2005: NARA micropublication M1509, 4582 rolls), Erie County, Pennsylvania, Draft Board 1, roll 2022698.
June 7, 1917, at North East Boro 1st Ward.
RAY FRANK WOODCOCK, Lake (Rd.), North East, Pennsylvania age 24, born 10 Dec 1892 at Dead River ME.
Occupation: shop worker at Eureka Copper Company, North East, PA.
Has dependent wife.
Description: tall, slender build, brown eyes, dark brown hair.
- [S1534] Social Security Death Index - Ancestry, (www.ancestry.com, 2007: Social Security Administration, Social Security Death Index, Master File), entry for Ray Woodcock, 1977, SS no. 176-28-8741.
Last Residence: 16428 North East, Erie, Pennsylvania
Born: 10 Dec 1892
Died: Jan 1977
State (Year) SSN issued: Pennsylvania (1951-1953)
- [S383] Woodcock, Ray Frank (I23359): 1930 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2002): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T626, roll 2038, enumeration district (ED) 132, sheet 9A, page 87A, line 41, dwelling 214, family 222; image accessed 1/8/2009.), 1930.PA.Erie.North East.132.17.
- [S1199] West, Susan: Dau of Verna Marie Woodcock (W23361), Susan West, (Email Correspondence, 2 May 2008).