Bisbee Family Connection
1879 - 1914 (35 years)
||Edward Wilson  |
||4 Mar 1879
||Portsmouth, Scioto, Ohio, USA [1, 2]
||Never Married |
||29 Apr 1914
||Madelia, Watonwan, Minnesota, USA [1, 2]
- Died when he was kicked in the chest by his favotire horese in the livery stable in Madelia, Minnesota. As Ed was unharnessing the horse, it was spooked when a band began to play for the grand opening of one of the stores in Madelia.
||Riverside Cemetery, Madelia, Watonwan, Minnesota, USA [1, 2]
Photograph by Karen Bisbee Ulrich
||2 May 2010 |
||George Wilson, Sr., b. 14 Feb 1848, London, England , d. 28 Apr 1889, Republic, Marquette, Michigan, USA (Age 41 years) |
||Sarah Eleanor Edge, b. 12 Aug 1854, Covington, Kenton, Kentucky, USA , d. 29 Mar 1943, Madelia, Watonwan, Minnesota, USA (Age 88 years) |
||24 Dec 1874
||Marquette, Marquette, Michigan, USA 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - 4 Mar 1879 - Portsmouth, Scioto, Ohio, USA
|Died - 29 Apr 1914 - Madelia, Watonwan, Minnesota, USA
|Buried - - Riverside Cemetery, Madelia, Watonwan, Minnesota, USA
|| : Address
: Not Set
- Died from being kicked in the chest by a horse in 1914 and never married. 
- [S2581] Correspondence With Compiler, email, 4/24/2010, from Karen Bisbee Ulrich, daughter of Lawrence Edward Bisbee.
- [S3000] Gravestone, Riverside Cemetery, Madelia, Minnesota, Marker for Edward Wilson.
"Edward Wilson / Mar. 4, 1879, / Apr. 29, 1914"
- [S2581] Correspondence With Compiler, Email, 3/23/2010, from Karen Lynne Bisbee Ulrich, Granddaughter of Winnifred George Wilson.
This site powered by v. 12.1a, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2019.
Content copyright © 2005-2019 by William Bisbee.
Maintained by .