- [S2309] Geneology of The Bisbee Family (I) - Viola Drake Bisbee, Viola Drake Bisbee, compiler, (June 2000, Bisbee Family Connection, Decatur, MI), p. 128.
- [S1225] Two Brothers in the Pennsylvania Triangle, Margaret Jane Dunnihoo, (Erie, Pennsylvania: self published, 1974.), p. 20.
- [S210] Bisbee, Ernest: WW1 Draft Card, (Washington, D.C: NARA micropublication M1509, 4277 rolls. Online , Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2002. ERNEST BISBEE, Madison County, NY, Draft Board 1, Ancestry.com image 1753842-2237.).
- [S1579] WW1 Draft Registration Cards, (www.ancestry.com, 2005: NARA micropublication M1509, 4582 rolls), Madison County, NY, Draft Board 1, roll 1753842.
June [7, 1917]
Full Name: Ernest Bisbee, 19 Vanderbilt, Oneida, NY, born Dec 27, 1887 in Oneida, NY, US, laborer at Miner's Livery in Oneida, NY.
Single, no dependants, no previous military experience, no exemptions or disabilities claimed.
Physical description: short, medium build, gray eyes, brown hair.
- [S2309] Geneology of The Bisbee Family (I) - Viola Drake Bisbee, Viola Drake Bisbee, compiler, (June 2000, Bisbee Family Connection, Decatur, MI), p. 257.
- [S211] Bisbee, Ernest: Mother's Pilgrimage, (Sewell, Patricia and Cecilia Palin, eds. Relatives of World War I Veterans Eligible for European Pilgrimage. [database online] Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc., 1999. Taken from: List of Mothers and Widows of American Soldiers, Sailors, and Marines Entitled to Make a Pilgrimage to War Cemeteries in Europe. Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1930.).
- [S2405] Bisbee, Alvah Chene (I81): 1900 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2004): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T623, roll 1072, enumeration district (ED) 27, sheet 22B, page 96B, line 95, dwelling 480, family 529; image accessed 1/21/2009.), 1900.NY.Madison.Oneida.27.44.