- [S2012] Census Population Schedules.
- [S2309] Geneology of The Bisbee Family (I) - Viola Drake Bisbee, Viola Drake Bisbee, compiler, (June 2000, Bisbee Family Connection, Decatur, MI), p. 28.
- [S596] Bisbee, James B. (i1178): Probate, (Chenango County Courthouse, Norwich, New York).
- [S2309] Geneology of The Bisbee Family (I) - Viola Drake Bisbee, Viola Drake Bisbee, compiler, (June 2000, Bisbee Family Connection, Decatur, MI), p. 83.
- [S1096] Bisbee, Iram Packard (i9196): 1870 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2009): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication M593, roll 803, sheet 83, page 561A, line 23, dwelling 557, family 557; image accessed 18 Oct 2010.), 1870.MO.Ray.Richmond.83.
- [S2121] Our Pioneer Heritage, (Internation Society, Daughters of Utah Pioneers. Our Pioneer Heritage, (28). Salt Lake City: Infobases, Inc., 1996. Published under license. All Rights Reserved.
This database tells the story of Utah pioneers and their accomplishments. Many of the bibliographic entries include such information as names of spouse and children, place of birth and death, place of residence, professions, and church duties, as well as other specific details of every day life. The Daughters of the Utah Pioneers have given great service in searching out, clarifying and preserving the pioneer history, which is essential to perpetuate the great ideal of the pioneer heritage.), Historic Letters, [P.342] Letters From Home, Company E.
- [S2291] Genealogy of the Bisbee Family, Frank Jones Bisbee, (1956; reprint, Decatur, MI: Johnson Graphics, 1992), p. 101.