Abt 1670 - 1727 (~ 57 years) Submit Photo / Document
||Thomas Cushman |
||Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
- Birth year based on age at death.
||9 Jan 1726/27
||Lebanon, New London, Connecticut, USA
||31 May 2010 |
||Thomas Cushman, Jr., b. 16 Sep 1637, Scituate, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA , d. 23 Aug 1726, Plympton, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA (Age 88 years) |
||Ruth Howland, b. 16 Sep 1637, Scituate, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA , d. Bef 16 Oct 1679, Rehoboth, Bristol, Massachusetts, USA (Age 42 years) |
||17 Nov 1664
||Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA [1, 2, 3, 4]
- Family REF: [A] Comp. by Robert S. Wakefield and Margaret Harris Stover, Mayflower Families, Vol. 17 (Isaac Allerton), (General Society of Mayflower Descendants, 1998). [B] William T. Davis, Genealogical Register of Plymouth Families, (Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. Baltimore, 1985), 78-79.
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Sarah Strong, b. 1674, Northampton, Hampshire, Massachusetts, USA , d. 25 Dec 1726, Lebanon, New London, Connecticut, USA (Age 52 years) |
||Northampton, Hampshire, Massachusetts, USA
|+||1. Zibiah Cushman, b. Abt 1708, Lebanon, New London, Connecticut, USA , d. 13 Nov 1743, Tolland, Tolland, Connecticut, USA (Age ~ 35 years)|
||25 May 2013 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- "From "Isaac Allerton of the Mayflower": On 4 Feb 1702/3 Thomas Loring of Plymouth and Thomas Cushman of Duxbury, Mass sold land in Duxbury, Mass to John Bradford; Sarah, wife of Thomas Cushman ack. the deed 5 Feb 1702/3.
"On 1 Apr 1703 Henry Woodward of Lebanon sole 200 acres in Lebanon (CT) to Thomas Coachman of Dusbury, Mass.
"On 19 Jul 1710 John Smith of Lebanon sold 51 acres in Lebanon to Thomas Coachman of Lebanon.
"The will of Thomas Cushman dated 9 Jan 1726/7, proved 7 Mar 1726/7, names sons William, Thomas and Eleazer Cushman; daus. Zibiah, Ruth and Lydia Cushman." --A. T. K. Miller.
- [S1218] Genealogical Register of Plymouth Families, William T. Davis, (Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. Baltimore, 1985), 78.
- [S1530] Mayflower Increasings for Three Generations, Susan E. Roser, (1989), cited by Anne Thomas Kelley Miller at www.tracingroots.com.
- [S1567] Mayflower Reader, George Ernest Bowman, (Genealogical Publishing Co
Excerpted from Volumes I-VII of the Mayflower Descendant (1899-1905). The Mayflower Reader consists of a comprehensive selection of articles from the first seven volumes of the Mayflower Descendant, an authoritative journal devoted to Pilgrim genealogy and history, discontinued in 1937 and now quite scarce.), cited by Anne Thomas Kelley Miller at www.tracingroots.com.
- [S1456] LDS Ancestral File (R) - v4.19, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, (Online: Intellectual Reserve, Inc., 1999-2008), AFN JQ1G-8G.
This site powered by ©, v. 11.1.1, written by Darrin Lythgoe 2001-2017.
Content copyright © 2005-2017 by William Bisbee.