1821 - 1901 (~ 80 years) Submit Photo / Document
||Benjamin Bisbee |
||, , Maine, USA 
||8 Jun 1900
||Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA 
||12 Feb 1901
||Medical Lake, Spokane, Washington, USA 
||Woodlawn Cemetery, Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA 
||Benjamin Bisbee Memorial with Headstone Photo
View it at Find A Grave
||Benjamin Bisbee (1821-1901)
Gravestone photo by Alfred Bruce Butler, Spokane WA, grandson of Zella E Bisbee Butler
||30 Oct 2010 |
|Born - Jan 1821 - , , Maine, USA
|Census - 8 Jun 1900 - Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA
|Died - 12 Feb 1901 - Medical Lake, Spokane, Washington, USA
|Buried - - Woodlawn Cemetery, Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USA
|| : Address
: Not Set
- Though strongly circumstantial, Benjamin Bisbee's place in this family has not been proven. His birth date conflicts with one of the other children (Phoebe), but he is said to have been a Brother of Charles Edwin Bisbee's father, Robert D. Bisbee Jr. (I4317).
- [S3119] Washington State Archives Online, (Washington Secretary of State, Archives online at http://digitalarchives.wa.gov).
Benjamin Bisbee - Spokane County Death Return
Record Series: Death Records
Collection: Spokane County Death Return
Name: Benjamin Bisbee
Death Date: 2/12/1901 12:00:00 AM
Cause Of Death: Paralysis
Place Of Death: Medical Lake Hospital
Place Of Burial:Englewood
Funeral Home: Gilman & Co.
- [S2612] Bisbee, Charles Edwin (i9584): 1900 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2004): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T623, roll 1750, enumeration district (ED) 49, sheet 4B, page 45B, line 51, dwelling 77, family 78; image accessed 26 Dec 2010.), 1900.WA.Spokane.Nosler.49.8.
- [S2754] Find A Grave Internet Website, www.findagrave.com.
- [S2291] Genealogy of the Bisbee Family, Frank Jones Bisbee, (1956; reprint, Decatur, MI: Johnson Graphics, 1992), p. 178.
This site powered by ©, v. 11.1.1, written by Darrin Lythgoe 2001-2017.
Content copyright © 2005-2017 by William Bisbee.