- [S2309] Geneology of The Bisbee Family (I) - Viola Drake Bisbee, Viola Drake Bisbee, compiler, (June 2000, Bisbee Family Connection, Decatur, MI), p. 58.
- [S2082] Bisbee, Ephraim (I53): 1870 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2003): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication M593, roll 1341; enumerated page 18, master page 533(B), line 7, dwelling 136, family 133; image downloaded 11/4/2008.), 1870-Wayne.18.jpg.
- [S1803] Bisbee, Oka J: Grave Marker, (Wattsburg Cemetery, Erie County, Pennsylvania).
- [S1239] Civil War Pension File, Ephraim Bisbee (Private, Co F, 111 Pa Volunteer Infantry ) , WC-293-240.
Celinda J. Bisbee, the former Celinda J. Thompson, provides statements that she was married on 19 Feb 1869, near Wattsburg, Pennsylvania, by Minister of the Gospel, Bryan S. Hill, and that neither she nor Ephraim had been previously married. She cannot provide documented proof of her marriage, because Rev. Hill has died and, according to Hill's wife, he did not keep records. Ruth A. Reynolds, Charles A. Bisbee, Curtis C. Bisbee and others testify that they were present at her marriage and confirm the date, place and by whom.
- [S1225] Two Brothers in the Pennsylvania Triangle, Margaret Jane Dunnihoo, (Erie, Pennsylvania: self published, 1974.), p. 13.