- [S1177] Kibbe, Lee G: The Man and the Mill, Hope S. Klee, (1965, student paper, New York State University, Cortland, New York, Cortland Historical Society.).
- [S634] Kibbe Genealogical Notes, Doreen Potter Hanna, (Published by iRoots.Net, Printed by CafePress, San Leandro, California, 1972), 212.
- [S127] Kibbe, George Jared (I18601): 1930 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2002): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T626, roll 1418; enumeration district (ED) 26, sheet 4A, page 96A, line 7, dwelling 74, family 74; image downloaded 11/23/2008.), 1930-Marathon.26.7.jpg.
- [S1534] Social Security Death Index - Ancestry, (www.ancestry.com, 2007: Social Security Administration, Social Security Death Index, Master File), entry for George J. Kibbe, 1993, SS no. 071-09-8964.
Last Residence: 32619 Bell, Gilchrist, FL
Born: 13 Jun 1912
Died: 7 Nov 1993
State (Year) SSN issued: NY (Before 1951 )
- [S2274] Kibbe, Lee Garfield (I18572): 1920 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2005): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T625, roll 1096; enumeration district (ED) 34, sheet 1A, page 286A, line 9, dwelling 4, family 4; image downloaded 11/23/2008.), 1920-Taylor.34.1.jpg.
- [S1246] Email : David Crankshaw (Kibbe Family), David Crankshaw, Fort Lauderdale, Florida [(E-ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE),] David Crankshaw is former president of the Cortland County Historical Society and has written a book on the History of Taylor, New York. He is related by marriage to Lee G. Kibbe.
- [S634] Kibbe Genealogical Notes, Doreen Potter Hanna, (Published by iRoots.Net, Printed by CafePress, San Leandro, California, 1972), 176.