- [S1165] Genealogical Abstracts of Revolutionary War Pension Files, Abstracted by Virgil D. White, (The National Historical Publishing Co., Waynesboro, TN, 1990), p 198.
- [S2291] Genealogy of the Bisbee Family, Frank Jones Bisbee, (1956; reprint, Decatur, MI: Johnson Graphics, 1992), p. 99.
- [S3356] Beals, Ezra (I1849): 1850 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2009): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication M432, roll 832, page 302A, line 14, dwelling 31, family 1132; image accessed 15 May 2013.), 1850.PA.Warren.Columbus.21.
- [S3358] Beals, Leroy (I32550): 1860 US Census, (www.ancestry.com (2009): National Archives and Records Administration micropublication M653, roll 1190, sheet 85, page 693, line 13, dwelling 653, family 190; image accessed 15 Apr 2013.), 1860.PA.Warren.Columbus.23.
- [S2754] Find A Grave Internet Website, www.findagrave.com.
- [S1257] History of the Early Settlement of Bridgewater In Plymouth County, Massachusetts, Nahum Mitchell, (Kidder & Wright, Boston, 1840), p.117.
- [S1084] International Genealogical Index (R), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, comp., (Version 5.0 (Online: Intellectual Reserve, Inc., 1999-2005), : FamilySearch (TM) Internet Genealogy Service, 50 East North Temple Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84150), 7734.